We assist international clients to choose and create the most efficient corporate structures to achieve their business objectives.
We advise international and local clients in a wide range of corporate matters, ranging from day-to-day corporate governance to complex corporate reorganizations and transactions, such as mergers, and spin offs. The legal departments of our clients also work with our lawyers to implement the best practices on corporate governance.
Our areas of work include:
- Corporate support in M&A transactions, including due diligence
- Assisting with all corporate matters relating to the takeover of a newly acquired business
- Drafting and negotiation of joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Planning and execution of corporate restructurings, mergers and spin-offs
- Incorporation of companies
- Corporate filings with the Public Registries of Commerce and other government agencies
- Advising on Board of Directors and shareholders disputes
- Setting up of corporate structures in other countries of Latin America
- Maintaining and keeping the minutes of Board of Directors’ and Shareholders’ meetings